11 December, 2017

Life in a Nutshell


     This semester is almost done. In a few days I'll take my final exams for the semester and it'll be over. At least for a little while. I have 4 semesters left until I'll be a nurse!

My grades right now, with three final exams left to take, are:
  • Comp: 99.54% (final grade)
  • Economics: 98.14%
  • Med Term: 96.79%
  • Ethics: 100%

     I can't believe how fast the end is coming after how long it has taken me to get here. I first went back to college in September of 2010! There have been plenty of false starts, retaking courses, and taking time off school to work full time. But I can finally see the end. Two years (!!!)

     Isaiah is also doing really well! He's nearing the middle of third grade and we just had his Christmas program last week. (He was a ham and couldn't help but dance... constantly)
      He has been growing like a weed, over 3/4" in two and a half months! And 3" in the last year. He's in the 99th percentile for height, and the 92nd percentile for weight. His ADHD is still well managed by his medication (Adderall XR 25mg for those wondering) and his dose has stayed the same even with his height and weight changing. This really makes me hopeful that one day he won't even need medicine.
     He finished his second season of flag football last month and now we're both taking a self-defense/karate type class offered at our church. We both love it!
     I guess that's about it for where we are in life right now, and I need to stop before I start rambling. I'll leave some pictures at the bottom, and I'll try to be back later this week now that my hectic life will calm down just a smidgen.
     So let me know, what type of posts do you want to see from me? I've re-started trying to lose the weight, and I'm also trying (trying) to get Isaiah to try and like new foods, and I'm also thinking of starting a new round of Mamatography--one picture every day--and post them weekly. I'm not sure if anyone else is still doing that, but if you are, feel free to link your post in the comments and if there's enough interest, maybe I'll start a Linky.
     Well there you have it. If I missed anything, I'm sure I'll mention it in another post.




No comments:

Post a Comment